Three days. Two nights. One conference.
As a student-run, non-profit initiative, Enterprize Canada will host a national audience of more than 250 student delegates and competitors at its main event conference in February 8-10th, 2013 at the Sheraton Wall Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Since 2001, the Enterprize Canada Entrepreneurship Conference has long become the flagship undergraduate student initiative of the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. Year after year, delegates, competitors, community leaders, and aspiring entrepreneurs from across Canada are provided with a platform to build and develop their own ventures, and to ultimately transform their visions into reality.
This multi-faceted conference links prominent young Canadian entrepreneurs from coast to coast through a broad spectrum of events, including interactive workshops, panel discussion, high-profile speakers, and a creative, hands-on innovation challenge – all designed to inspire and empower students towards taking action and unleashing their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Over 250 delegates, competitors, community leaders and aspiring entrepreneurs
- 2 keynote presentations (Friday and Saturday)
- Interactive workshops and speaker panels
- Immersive 2-day Case Competition presented by Electronic Arts Games and KPMG Enterprise
- The Final Round of the 2013 Enterprize Business Plan Competition
- The 2013 Enterprize Canada Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Intimate 7-Minute, One-on-One networking sessions
- Final night social event