Innovation is the seed of entrepreneurship.
As a student-run, non-profit initiative, Enterprize Canada will host a national audience of over 250 student-delegates and competitors at its signature conference on February 15th, 2014 at The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Since 2001, this multi-faceted conference links young professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs coast to coast through a broad spectrum of events, including interactive workshops, panel discussion, high-profile speakers, and a creative, hands-on innovation challenge – all designed to inspire and empower students towards taking action and unleashing their entrepreneurial spirit.
- Over 250 delegates
- 2 keynote presentations
- 4 interactive workshops
- Immersive innovation challenge with $1000 prize pool
- The Final Round of the Business Model Competition, with a $10,000 prize pool
- Cocktail reception with networkers
- The 2014 Enterprize Canada Awards Ceremony
- Dinner at Society Dining Lounge in Yaletown
- Night Social Event
View the official 2014 itinerary here.